Thumbelina 1835 4-8years
The Little Mermaid 1836
8-12 years
The Princess and the Pea 1835
5-8 years
The Emperor's New Suit 1837
5-8 years
http://hca.gilead.org.il/
Princess and The Pea
Genre:
Fairy Tale
Summary:
In The Princess and the Pea a prince wants to marry a true princess, but all the princess he meets have something wrong with them that disqualify them from that description. On a stormy night, there is a pounding on the door and the king lets in a princess who need refuge from the storm. The queen decides to test to see if she is a true princess so she puts a pea under 20 matresses and 20 eider-down beds.In the morning, the princess is exhausted because the pea kept her up all night. The prince marries her and puts the pea in a museum.
Recommendations and Conflicts:
I would recommend this fairy tale to anyone who is interested in fairy tales. I haven't found anything in this fairy tale that would cause problems or conflicts.
Reaction:
This fairy tale didn't have much of a plot or enough time in the story to develop the characters. The reason I felt the characters were developed is because I am familiar with different versions of The Princess and The Pea.
No comments:
Post a Comment