My Friend Rabbit















My Friend Rabbit
Eric Rohmann
Roarubg Book Press
Copyright 2002
Page Number: 32
Reading Level: 4-8 years
Genre: Fiction
Summary:
Rabbit tries to help Mouse get a good start on his flight on his plane, but ends up throwing the plane, having Mouse fall out, and getting the plane stuck in a tree. Rabbit has an idea; he gets an elephant, a rhino, a hippo, a deer, an alligator, a bear, a goose, and a squirrel, and stacked them all up, but the plane was still out of reach. Finally, Squirrel held Mouse who grabbed the plane, but then all the animals fell and weren't happy with Rabbit. But Rabbit meant well, and did get the plane back, even if he made Mouse crash after the plane got down.
Recommendations and Conflicts:
I would recommend this to a kindergarten or first grade class with some imagination.
Reactions:
I enjoyed this book, especially since the storyline requires the pictures. I liked having pages where you had to come up with your own words for what was happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment