I Can Read with My Eyes Shut

I Can Read with My Eyes Shut
Dr. Seuss
Random House Children's Books
Copyright 1978
Page Number 48
Reading Level 5-8 years
Genre: Beginner Books
Summary:
Cat in the Hat is telling young cat all the different things he can read about if he keeps his eyes open. You can read about trees, knees, and bees; you can read about hoses, roses and noses. "The more you know... the more places you'll go." Cat is getting young cat into books and the many possibilities of things to read about.
Recommendations and Conflicts:
I recommend this book to everyone, no matter how young or old. Parents should read it to their kids (even if they are infants) because Dr. Seuss gives kids important lessons.
Reaction :
I love Dr. Seuss and this book is amazing. Who else can make a rhyme about books, in a book, to get kids to want to read books?

No comments:

Post a Comment